Hey Dad,
I am busy looking for venues for your art exhibition. There are so many people who want to come see your work.If you were here now I think you wouldn't believe it. You were always so reluctant to show your work as you felt people wouldn't appreciate it but the comments from the people who have seen it are really exciting. I hope God gives you a sneak peek of the memorial so that you can see how much people love your work.
I am really enjoying organising the memorial as I feel that I am doing something positive in the light of your passing rather than sitting feeling sorry for myself all the time. Venue's are proving to be a little tricky but purple Sharon has given me some great ideas.
Everyone is really looking forward to your memorial as it will be a celebration of you rather than the funeral which was a time to say goodbye. You'll have people from all over the place popping in to see your work and I am going to feel so proud to see your work there. We can't go back in time and I know you wouldn't have regrets, I just wish you could see how popular your art really is. Love you Dad. x
No comments:
Post a Comment